Landscape Construction – Give a detailed estimate based off the concept and planting plan design. Offering complete landscape construction from start to finish.
Our service offerings include, but aren’t limited to, the following:
- Flagstone and Natural Stone Patios and Walkways
- Paving Stone and Cobblestone Driveways
- Dry-Stack Basalt Walls and Architectural Concrete Walls
- Ledgestone and Masonry
- Boulder Walls and Concrete Block Walls
- Garden/Lawn & Artificial Turf Installations
- Ponds & Water Features
- Outdoor Fireplaces, Kitchens, and Showers
- Swimming Pools and Hot Tubs
- Outdoor Woodworking (Decks, Fences, Trellises, Pergolas, Screens etc.)
- Irrigation, Lighting, and Exterior Sound System Installations
- Custom Metalworking and Fabrication (Gates, Furniture, Sculpture, Corten Steel, House Numbers, etc.)
- Site Prep, Excavating & Green Roofs
- Garden Accessory add-on’s – Pots, Furniture, Fire bowls, Rain chains, Wind Chimes, Art etc…
Construction -Why have us build your landscape?
We have a design build system that is here to work with you in harmony with your own needs and preferences, the designer’s vision, and the contractor’s end product. Here at Easton Landscape we are a full pledge design/build company. We are designers and contractors, who strive to have full harmonious control, while working together and unifying your end product. No project is too big; we handle general contractor duties to ensure the entire job is done right.
We offer the best in workmanship and materials by providing your project with quality sod, edging, plants, sterilized soils and mulches. We hand select your planting plan and provide you with the correct plant varieties, proper shrubs and tree sizes – chosen specifically for your design and your conditions. Because we designed your space, we have accurate property measurements and precise site elevations from your design plan. This allows for accurate estimates, correct site lay out and precise quantities on all product materials. We value our image and the image of our industry. We therefore strive for quality project control from a design, construction and industry perspective one quality space at a time.
Aside from our site design build benefits, a landscape design and installation was recently claimed by Charlie Hall to be ” the only home improvement that generates a greater than $1 dollar return for every $1 dollar spent,” an article in the Vancouver Sun. “Put the same dollar into a bathroom or kitchen and, according to the Home Remodelling Institute, you only get 73 cents return for that dollar.”
A professionally designed and installed landscape will increase as an investment over time as it grows, creating a ‘Timeless West Coast garden’ lasting you a lifetime.